Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to prevent potential data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, the input of our people are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at SmartLockr
As the new CTO of SmartLockr you will become responsible for our entire product team, providing hands-on leadership and guidance, through your knowledge of technology, trends and best practices, striving for product quality and performance.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute our product roadmap, to ensure alignment with our business goals;
- Lead our product architecture and guide direction, to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Build quality assurance and discover and implement technological and security needs;
- Engage, motivate and lead the development team;
- Lead new projects (e.g. Machine Learning);
- Monitor KPI’s, Performance Metrices and IT budget;
- Communicate product roadmap to stakeholders/investors and use their feedback to inform and implement necessary improvements/adjustments.
Who you are
- Multiple years of experience as a Chief Technology Officer (CTO);
- Experience in the (B2B) SaaS industry;
- Strong team management and leadership (by example) skills;
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills;
- Security mindset;
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture, design and development;
- Experience in project-management (Agile);
- Being able to create and execute a team’s vision and strategy and lead them in the right direction.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbally and written.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing tech scale-up;
- A competitive salary and working on the newest technologies;
- A motivated and enthusiastic team to work with, for a good cause (Data Privacy & Security);
- An informal, transparent and open culture.
Smartlockr has outsourced its recruitment for this vacancy to Personnel Search IT Recruitment. Would you like to apply or do you need more information? Please contact Marc Vermeulen via 06 463 229 14 - firstname.lastname@example.org