Customer Success Manager
SmartLockr helps organizations to communicate in a safe way. It kick-started in 2014 when participating as one of the 9 companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, in the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin.
What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and always think of the solution and not the problem. Both to our customers as within the team. By having a flat organizational structure your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will be a critical team member of our small start-up team and will be responsible to ensure our customers’ success using SmartLockr and communicate any barriers experienced by customers back to the product team. In this role you will manage a set of customers with a focus on maintaining and growing renewal rates and establishing relationships with a particular focus on retention and identifying opportunities for upsell.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales renewal support;
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical challenges;
- Assist with onboarding new customers;
- Provide helpdesk support to the Smartlockr users;
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Smartlockr’s software effectively and finding value in our services;
- Become an expert in Smartlockr’s software and educate customers on the use and the benefits of our software;
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth;
- Develop and share best practices with the team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal;
- Drive upgrade revenue through increase product adoption and increase usage;
- Communicate the user feedback to the Product team and actively participate in feature roadmap creation;
- Build and foster strong relationships with all levels of staff at customer organizations.
- Bachelor degree and 3+ years of experience in customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management;
- Relevant experience in SaaS or IT;
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Emphasize and understand customer wants and needs;
- Proactive and always looking for improvement;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent presentation skills;
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true teamplayer;
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM system;
- The desire to learn and grow with(in) the company;
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate issues, program strategies, and results to a wide range of audiences;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in Dutch (English is a plus).
- A great opportunity to work at a fast growing security company;
- A competitive salary, laptop and flexible working hours;
- Working on the newest technologies and good career opportunities;
- An energetic office in Amsterdam!
Please note; Employment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy