Finance Data Controller
SmartLockr helps organizations to communicate in a safe way. It kick-started in 2014 when participating as one of the 9 companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, in the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin.
What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and always think of the solution and not the problem. Both to our customers as within the team. By having a flat organizational structure your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Finance Data Controller
As a Finance Data Controller you will be able to have a big impact through in-dept analysis of our data. In addition to driving our financial planning, forecasting, performance management, and analysis efforts, you'll have the opportunity to turn these insights into initiatives and drive strategic decisions to improve the efficiency and growth of our business globally.
- Making near-term and long-term P&L forecasts;
- Performing financial scenario analysis to support strategic decision making;
- You will work closely with various departments within SmartLockr to surface insights, track operational and financial goals, and develop business plans and financial forecasts;
- Design and develop dashboards and KPI settings;
- You are an analytical thinker with the capacity to digest complex information, see trends and insights through data and translate this into concrete actions;
You will work closely with our accountant to make sure all our finance, invoicing and credit collection is managed well.
- A Master degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, combined with 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role;
- Exceptional analytical and Excel skills;
- Experience with long-term cash forecasting;
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable presenting to stakeholders at different levels;
- You are able to combine a swift execution with an eye for detail. At SmartLockr we like to do things quickly but we need to do them well;
- Strong project management skills;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English both verbally and written.
- A great opportunity to work at a fast growing security company;
- A competitive salary, laptop and flexible working hours;
- Working on the newest technologies and good career opportunities;
- An energetic office in Amsterdam!
Please note; Employment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy