Lead Technical Consultant
Within our fast-growing Tech scale-up, we are looking for a Lead Technical Consultant who wants to be part of our SmartLockr journey. Looking for the next step in your career with the right amount of challenge, personal growth and good career opportunities? Want to work in an informal environment with a team of energetic and enthusiastic colleagues? Then this position might be something for you!
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to ultimately prevent data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, ownership and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main mission: fighting data leaks across the globe
Lead Technical Consultant at SmartLockr
As our Lead Technical Consultant you ensure a positive and successful experience for our (new) customers at SmartLockr. You will take full ownership of our onboarding projects, eventually leading to a smooth and correct implementation of our software. Besides leading the onboarding projects you will stay in touch with our customers for any complex technical related questions and/or needs.
This role offers a hands-on lead role as you will also become the team leader of our Technical Support team, managing a team of four Technical support engineers.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Provide consulting services to our (new) customers and act as a first point of contact;
- Lead the onboarding and implementation of our software at new customers;
- Organize and coordinate project-related tasks to other (involved) team members;
- Build positive relationships with our new customers, by providing effective and timely communication and excellent support;
- Manage, lead and guide our Technical Support team;
Who you are
- A technical background and multiple years of working experience in IT;
- Experience as a consultant/project manager in a customer-faced role;
- Knowledge of O365 and different IT infrastructures;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are able to take ownership, with a can-do attitude;
- You are a master in setting priorities and act accordingly;
- You possess strong coordination and organizational skills;
- You are service minded and our customers are your number one priority;
- A fluent Dutch (and English) speaker, both written and verbal (Dutch is a must).
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing Tech scale-up;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!