Lead Test Engineer
Have fun. Save the world. Repeat.
If that sounds like the life you'd live for, we have the career you'd work for. We're a fast-growing tech scale-up looking for a Lead Test Engineer to join us in making the world a safer place.
The future of mankind largely hinges on our ability to fight cybercrime. To ensure our continued prosperity and survival, we empower organizations with an easy and effective way to protect their data, their privacy, and their customers. We're SmartLockr, and our purpose in life is to prevent data breaches.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we're an internationally oriented scale-up. We win the fight against cybercrime in part by fueling transparency, ownership and your personal growth. Your ideas, talent and commitment to our cause might just be what this winning team needs.
We are looking for you!
The data security landscape is constantly shifting. Hackers are always seeking new vulnerabilities and IT solutions have therefore become more technical and complex. This is why we thrive to find the perfect balance between providing a solid security solution, combined with a great user experience.
As our Lead Test Engineer you will play a vital role in our Product Success team. You ensure the quality of our software, while leading a small team of Test Engineers.
- Lead, guide and coach our testing team, consisting of two Test Engineers (with expected team expansion in the future);
- Set the norm for the entire test process set, consisting of functional testing, system testing, security testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing (automated/manual).
- You will be responsible for the preparation of test specifications, preparation of master and detailed test plans and test execution;
- Report all test results, reports and analyses to our Software Development team;
Do you have what it takes?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent study;
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Tester;
- Experience in (API) test automation;
- Experience in web-driver testing, such as Selenium in C#;
- Programming/testing experience in back end (C# / .NET) and front end (Angular) is a big plus;
- You put together test scripts based on the design (visual, functional and technical) and accurately test the intermediate deliverables and final delivery;
- You are careful, you can easy emphasize with the end-user and you can test our software in all areas: technical and functional;
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate concisely and clearly, and be willing to drive quality into the development process.
- A lead role in the fight against cybercrime. Whatever your job, the world's safer because of it;
- Room for personal development and great career opportunities;
- An informal, transparent and inspiring work environment;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!
Think you got what it takes? Then apply today and let's fight data breaches together!