Machine Learning Engineer
Have fun. Save the world. Repeat.
If that sounds like the life you'd live for, we have the career you'd work for. We're a fast-growing tech scale-up looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join us in making the world a safer place.
The future of mankind largely hinges on our ability to fight cybercrime. To ensure our continued prosperity and survival, we empower organizations with an easy and effective way to protect their data, their privacy, and their customers. We're SmartLockr, and our purpose in life is to prevent data breaches.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we're an internationally oriented scale-up. We win the fight against cybercrime in part by fueling transparency, ownership and your personal growth. Your ideas, talent and commitment to our cause might just be what this winning team needs.
We are looking for you!
As our Machine Learning Engineer you will play a key role in the future development of our product. Together with the team, you will create new Machine Learning models and innovative solutions that provide a great user experience for our users, with a strong focus on security, stability and high performance. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on our product with your expertise and skillset.
- Create and maintain big data Machine Learning models;
- Work with our development team to implement the latest Machine Learning technologies;
- Work on designing, coding and testing new applications in different areas such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), computational linguistics, semantic information search and reinforcement learning;
- Assist with the implementation, testing and the improvement of the algorithms in these areas;
- Act as a Machine Learning expert, sharing knowledge and helping to promote best practices.
Do you have what it takes?
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related (Mathematics, Physics etc.), with a focus on Machine Learning and/or NLP;
- Extensive experience in building NLP applications and delivering Machine Learning solutions on cloud infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals;
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNET, Scikit-Learn, or similar;
- Experience working with our Tech stack (C#/.NET, Angular/Typescript, Azure);
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, including Agile techniques;
- Skilled in solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing Technical solutions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A lead role in the fight against cybercrime. Whatever your job, the world's safer because of it;
- Room for personal development and great career opportunities;
- An informal, transparent and inspiring work environment;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!
Think you got what it takes? Then apply today and let's fight data breaches together!