Sales Development Representative
Within our fast-growing Tech scale-up, we are looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative to join our Growth team. Looking for the first step in your career with the right amount of challenge, personal growth and good career opportunities? Want to work in an informal environment with a team of young and enthusiastic colleagues? Then this position might be something for you!
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to ultimately prevent data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, ownership and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main mission: fighting data leaks across the globe
Sales Development Representative at SmartLockr
As our new SDR, your role is a vital one at SmartLockr. SmartLockr’s Sales team is always looking for the right people at the right companies to find winnable business and eventually turn this into revenue. We rely on your communication skills, work ethic, intense persistence, curiosity in qualifying, sales talents, and ability to learn and grow with our technology and processes.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Outbound phone calling to qualify leads and schedule online/on site demos;
- Follow-up calls after online / on site demos;
- Become proficient in all sales tools and sales processes;
- Use our CRM system as a guideline for prospecting;
- Develop new strategies around sales prospecting and acquisition;
- Seek for trends that help find winnable business that will turn into revenue;
- Identify, qualify and engage with prospects to move opportunities to closure;
- Work in a collaborative environment sharing strategies, working on marketing and social tactics.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree;
- 0-1 years of experience as an inside sales or outbound hunter;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in Dutch and English (Dutch is a must);
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks;
- A strong mindset and can-do attitude;
- Being a team player/encourager;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own success.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing Tech scale-up;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- Competitive benefits and flexible workspace;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table football/ping-pong competitions!