Senior Online Marketer
SmartLockr helps organizations to communicate in a safe way. It kick-started in 2014 when participating as one of the 9 companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, in the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin.
What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and always think of the solution and not the problem. Both to our customers as within the team. By having a flat organizational structure your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Senior Online Marketer
As our Senior Online Marketer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our online campaign (strategies). With your knowledge and expertise on Adwords, SEO, Social Media and GTM you can make a significant contribution to the marketing and sales objectives of SmartLockr.
- You are responsible for optimizing our funnel by converting visitors through online marketing (SEO, SEA, content creation and conversion optimization) into active (paying) users;
- You analyse search behaviour of target groups and create keyword reports with Google AdWords and related tools;
- You measure, analyse and monitor the results of online campaigns via Google Analytics;
- You improve our online positions in search engines, in particular through link building, contributing to good content and making recommendations for (technical) improvements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing or Communication (Masters is a pre);
- 4+ years relevant work experience as an online marketeer or an equivalent position;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English both verbally and written;
- Eager, positive, proactive and result driven attitude with strong developed communication skills;
- Knowledge of product and systems of all paid-traffic channels;
- Excellent knowledge on SEO & SEA strategies;
- Website development skills (UX-understanding);
- You have considerable knowledge and experience with online marketing techniques, web analytics tooling and various research methods and a proven track record with funnel optimization and digital growth.
- A great opportunity to work at a fast growing security company;
- A competitive salary, laptop and flexible working hours;
- Working on the newest technologies and good career opportunities;
- An energetic office in Amsterdam!
Please note; Employment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy