Senior Product Owner
Within our fast-growing tech scale-up, we are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our Product Success team. Looking for the next step in your career with the right amount of challenge, personal growth and good career opportunities? Want to work in an informal environment with a team of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues? Then this position might be something for you!
SmartLockr supports organizations with their data security to prevent potential data leaks. What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and personal growth. By having a flat organizational structure, your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Senior Product Owner
As our Senior Product Owner (1 FTE) you are the centre of our Product Success team and responsible for the quality and strategic impact of our product. This includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product prioritization, backlog, user stories, product KPI, monitoring, tracking and commercialization of the SmartLockr platform.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating customer feedback from our customers and partners;
- Specifying our roadmap and product vision to continuously improve and evolve our product, maximizing the value for our customers;
- Making sure our product delivery is in line with the roadmap and committed deadlines;
- Nurturing strong relationships with our key customers and partners to ensure their views and requirements are part of our roadmap;
- Monitoring, optimizing and enhancing functionalities of our products by using objective data sources and feedback from our customers;
- Refining your own product backlog to ensure that Product Success team are delivering the right enhancements to drive product value;
- Setting clear targets for the Product Success team in order to meet our business goals;
- Work closely with our UX/UI Designer.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree with focus on IT, Communication or Business Administration;
- 4+ years work experience as a Product Owner or a related role, preferably in an agile working setup, SaaS or (Email) Security;
- Experience in working with stakeholders at different organizational levels;
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable presenting to stakeholders and customers at different organizational levels;
- Solution oriented;
- You are familiar with A/B testing;
- You have an advanced understanding of IT products, enterprise level platforms and technologies;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English both verbally and written.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing security company;
- Room for personal development and good career opportunities;
- A competitive salary and working on the newest technologies;
- An informal, transparent and open culture;
- And a good amount of fun, Friday drinks, team outings and many table-football/ping-pong competitions to join!