Senior Product Owner
SmartLockr helps organizations to communicate in a safe way. It kick-started in 2014 when participating as one of the 9 companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, in the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin.
What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and always think of the solution and not the problem. Both to our customers as within the team. By having a flat organizational structure your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Senior Product Owner
As a Senior Product Owner you are the centre of our Product Success team and responsible for the quality and strategic impact of our product. This includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product prioritization, backlog, user stories, product KPI, monitoring, tracking and commercialization of the SmartLockr platform.
- Coordinating customer feedback from our customers and partners;
- Specifying our roadmap and product vision to continuously improve and evolve our product, maximizing the value for our customers;
- Making sure our product delivery is in line with the roadmap and committed deadlines;
- Nurturing strong relationships with our key customers and partners to ensure their views and requirements are part of our roadmap;
- Monitoring, optimizing and enhancing functionalities of our products by using objective data sources and feedback from our customers;
- Refining your own product backlog to ensure that Product Success team are delivering the right enhancements to drive product value;
- Setting clear targets for the Product Success team in order to meet our business goals;
- Work closely with our UX/UI Designers.
- Bachelor degree with focus on IT, Communication or Business Administration;
- 4+ years work experience as a Product Owner or a related role, preferably in an agile working setup, SaaS or (Email) Security;
- Experience in working with stakeholders at different organizational levels;
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable presenting to stakeholders and customers at different organizational levels;
- You are familiar with A/B testing;
- You have an advanced understanding of IT products, enterprise level platforms and technologies;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English both verbally and written.
- A great opportunity to work at a fast growing security company;
- A competitive salary, laptop and flexible working hours;
- Working on the newest technologies and good career opportunities;
- An energetic office in Amsterdam
Please note; Employment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy