Technical Support Engineer
SmartLockr helps organizations to communicate in a safe way. It kick-started in 2014 when participating as one of the 9 companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, in the Microsoft Accelerator Program in Berlin.
What once started as a safe email solution, has now become a leading Intelligent Data Protection Platform. What makes our platform intelligent? With Machine Learning algorithms we downsize the risks of human error by proactively warning the user on mistakes, which can lead to a data breach.
Although our headquarters is in Amsterdam, we have developed a global mindset. We value transparency, dedication and always think of the solution and not the problem. Both to our customers as within the team. By having a flat organizational structure your input and opinion are of equal importance to us to work towards our main goal: helping organizations to work and communicate safely.
Technical Support Engineer
As our Technical Support Engineer you will play a key part in providing second line support to our fast growing (500+) customer base. In this role you support the first line Support Engineers to solve their consumer issues. You also investigate, analyse and report complex issues that need a software, hardware or process solution. You are able to recognize and address problems to multiple teams, take ownership to get things fixed on time.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support related to all SmartLockr products;
- Analyse recurring issues and provide pragmatic solutions;
- Coordinate activities and communicate to stakeholders in case of service affecting (complex) problems;
- Take responsibilities in escalation processes and solve complex problems at customer sites when needed;
- Create FAQ, instruction and training materials;
- You monitor and enforce the Service Level Agreements of our customers;
- You support and guide customers during pilots, demo’s and projects;
- Provide technical assistance (2nd and 3rd line support) to our customers;
- Track tasks and follow up on tickets in Zendesk.
- A technical Bachelor's degree;
- Proven experienced in a 2nd or 3rd line support;
- Superior troubleshooting / analytical skills;
- You have a passion for technology and would love to know our product inside out;
- You can work structured in a complex and fast-changing environment;
- You have strong coordination skills and you are able to multitask;
- A fluent Dutch and English speaker, both written and verbal, is a must;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are service minded and patient;
- You are a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and who has a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A great opportunity to work at a fast growing security company;
- A competitive salary, laptop and flexible working hours;
- Working on the newest technologies and good career opportunities;
- An energetic office in Amsterdam!
Please note; Employment agencies are requested not to respond to this vacancy